Space Available - Small and Large
All Saints Episcopal Church facilities are available for use by members of the congregations and the general public. A number of spaces are available for use. Here are some examples:
What to Expect
Spaces & Equipment
For current rates, download the Building Use Form
Equipment and Services
Rectangular tables 30”x60”
- All Saints facilities and equipment are available for use when not being used for church related activities.
- A deposit is required to reserve a room and the person making the reservation will be responsible for damage to equipment and facilities. The deposit will be refunded by mail following the event, less funds deducted for cleaning or repairs if necessary.
- The person making the reservation will be responsible for leaving the facilities in such condition that another group may comfortably use them; i.e., furniture and equipment replaced in customary position, kitchen equipment left clean, dishes washed and put away, floors swept, trash put in outside dumpster, etc.
- Sponsors or leaders of a group may not charge a fee or receive monetary remuneration for services rendered to the group on church property unless specific exception to this rule has been granted in writing by the Vestry of the church. This does not mean that groups cannot have organizational dues or assessments to meet operating expenses.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only in Kemper Hall, the Palmer Room, or sacramental space in accordance with diocesan policy.
- All Saints is a smoke and drug-free facility.
- Include a description of all decorations and where they will be placed in “description of event” section. The use of candles or open flames may be permitted with specific written approval.
- No articles belonging to, or rented by, an organization using the church’s facilities shall be left in any room, unless prior permission has been obtained from the church office.
- Evening events will be concluded, and the building closed by 11:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made.
- No equipment or facilities shall be added, modified, or removed without prior written approval.
- At no time shall equipment or facilities other than those covered by this agreement be used.
- The altar area is restricted for sacramental purposes by written permission of the Rector or Vestry.
- All Saints Episcopal Church reserves the right to accept or deny requests for use of church facilities and to cancel or modify established agreements which are determined to be inconsistent with the interests or mission of the church.
- A certificate of insurance is required by all non-member groups using the building.
- Group pricing is available for weekly/monthly regular use.